Saturday, February 20, 2010

Puppies 6 Weeks

Oh My!!!
It was so funny making the video this week- because you will tell by the haphazard footage what has been going on. Puppies are running rampant and causing chaos! I almost got the camera knocked out of my hands 10 times. We get them out to run and explore and even if they have already pottied- they find it necessary to go again in their new world- MY kitchen. Running, playing and having fun is what their day is all about (besides sleeping, eating and pooping). As soon as I clean up a mess they just make some more. Funny how people ask about Rose and how she will miss the puppies. She really does miss them- but its hard for her to handle them all at once as you can see in the video at this age. She is always getting pulled and chomped on. She does love them though. We took a big tube in for piping that we had outside (I would have loved to rinse it off- but my hoses are off) and they had a BLAST!! The puppies will be 8 weeks next Monday. Boy did that go fast>>>>! Each one has their own little personality- one more sweet than the next. I am sure everyone will be soo happy.
Headshots from this week....such beautiful eyes. One of the very reasons the cocker is my breed.

sleepyheads..


Baby blankets and toys soaking in the smell of their first home to go home with the puppies..


snowdrop...



Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgCvJpycQIE


No comments: