Friday, February 5, 2010

Puppies 1 Month Old


their first feast! They all love their new food.

Rose giving some puppy lovin'!

Puppies, Puppies, Puppies! they are getting so big and beautiful. They are now eating their big puppy food just watered down a little bit. They all love it and their little bodies have transitioned very well. We are feeding them Holistic Select Puppy which the main protein is Anchovies, Sardines and Chicken. First I was not really into the anchovies part- but I thought I would try it because I have been feeding Holistic Select to my cats always and they love it and thrive on it and the past few times feeding Canidae to the puppies I had to really crush it down because the kibbles are so big- so I decided to change and try it out- so far I am impressed. Sometimes it takes them a little while to transition- but everyone seems to be doing well. They play and bark and make a BIG mess now that they eat their food. They step in their bowl and jump on each other- I am happy Daphne is such a good mom- she always cleans them up so well...This week I was pressed for some time- so I took some nice candids- that are easier to take now that they do not want to stand still... Next week I will try to give their haircuts. They are very fluffy now and I can just hear my handler Kathy saying "when she gonna cut their hair??"LOL!

puppy kisses


The link to the video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9gLjDSxAx8

Enjoy!!!
I would also like to note that we added a new page to the website for some staple items you might need with your new puppy. I do not stock these items but can order them for you before you pick up your puppy. Please let me know and if you have questions- call me!


No comments: