Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vince & Violet 1 week old...


Wow- I can't believe a week has already passed. Most of the puppies have doubled in size and are doing very well. Violet took a little while to take on her role as mother but she is doing great now. The only thing she refuses to do is clean their rears- but I think somewhere down the line she heard that champions don't do that....other than that she is very loving and attentive to them. Each of the puppies is filling out and I love each and everyone more and more. They are sooo nice. I truly am in love with each and everyone of them. It has been a little while since a litter of this size and I have to say 6 is the perfect number. I have had litters of 1 and 9 and can tell you six is totally the best! They are very happy puppies...

Link to their video here.

No comments: