Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Violet Comes Home


We are really excited that our Violet, also known as Ch. Schiely's Mystic Breeze is home. We picked her up in Albion, NY at the dog show. It was a fun weekend. I got to meet alot of really great breeders and see their puppies. Violet has settled in and is a joy to have in the house. I cut her show coat off and she has left that world behind. She has bonded with me and really likes Rose. She loves to play, gets along with everyone and I do not think she has a mean bone in her body. She is just tooo sweet- and a really wonderful pet. And now that her show career is over I am looking forward to her being just that. A lovely pet. She will not eat anything she is not suppose to - except likes to carry around Acorns from outside. She can run really really fast. She is really a very pretty girl . I am very proud of her. I would like to take this time to thank our handler, Kathy Korab for taking such wonderful care of her. She came back in such pristine condition - it was really a joy. We look forward to all great things from Violet including some super lovable, fancy show puppies. Welcome home Violet! You can see more of Violet on her page: http://www.moondropgardens.com/Violet.html

No comments: