Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome Mumzy & Lala


It is my absolute pleasure to introduce my two newest girls. Serenity Cockers from upstate NY decided that they were going to retire and relocate. Linda told me she had 2 sweet girls with nice pedigrees that she needed to find a new home for. Before I even researched pedigrees and saw pictures I needed to be assured that these girls had EXCEPTIONAL temperaments. I could never take 2 adult girls into my home with the rest of my crew if they were not going to meld. Well sure enough these girls have the merriest attitudes around. They love everyone and everything. Serenity Linda's Love Laced Lala is a uniquely marked tri girl and Serenity's Sweet Merry Mumz for Mamma is a brightly colored red and white girl from sable lines. They have wonderful pedigrees and we are looking forward to fabulous puppies from them. I could not be happier. To read more about the girls- please visit their individual pages on the website. We anticipate puppies from Lala and Dillon to go home around Christmastime.

No comments: