Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Pretty Flowers

Well - I certainly can not believe how big and beautiful they have all grown and each one with a shimmering, brilliant personality with big beautiful cocker eyes. All curious, all confidant and all ready to go to their new homes. I have enjoyed them so much and a will always have a little piece of my heart for each one. I know they will all be super spoiled and very well taken care of. Starting tomorrow puppies will start to go to their new forever families. I am trying to prepare myself emotionally - although I can hardly keep up with their energy and POOP! 12 Dogs in 1 house is total pandemonium- and because they need their exercise- I let them run and romp and roam around the house at least 3 times a day. It is CRAZY!!! LOL- But they need it. My floor needs a really harsh scrubbing- but I will leave it til next week..LOL! Here are their 8 weeks pics! Enjoy one last time!!!





Posted by Picasa

No comments: