Tuesday, March 17, 2009

6 Weeks in the Garden




Happy St. Patricks Day to all!
Th corned beef is boiling and the dogs are all savoring the aroma!
Saturday I decided that Jasper needed a haircut and after I was through I decided that he was so good I should try another. To my surprise everyone was doing so good- so I groomed them all. They look so cocker now- and soooo big. I am starting to get that lump in my throught when I think that it is less than 2 weeks they will be leaving me. I don't think about it tooo much when I have 8 weeks to go- but it stars to hit me right about now. Tomorrow they will go to the doctor and get their shots- and everyone is really doing well. Sunday they celebrated my birthday with me! I felt so loved and recieved a ton of puppy kisses!

They are eating their food dry now and everyone seems to have adjusted well. Here are some of my favorite pictures of our big and little puppies this week.
Dillon fitting right in and making his way in fetch..

Princess Delilah sits back and refuses to get slobber on her!






Mamma & petunia play together...

No comments: