Friday, August 22, 2008

Field Trip Outside the Whelping Box


Azalea and Buttercup were playing so nice while everyone was sleeping so I decided to take them for a field trip outside the whelping box. They were so cute walking around and playing with Rose. Azalea gave great puppy kisses. She is so attentive and is the only one who I have seen wag her little tail yet.
A little after without Daphne knowing I let Dempsey and Delilah out to play. Dempsey definitely knows they are his puppies. His was so adorable licking and smelling them sooo gently. I was in awe. He always barks at the squirrels and chipmunks outside- and they are not much bigger than that- so it surprised me a bit.
Puppy Kisses from Azalea


Rose and Azalea

Rose's favorite puppy is Buttercup and she makes sure she tells everyone who stops by- so I have included a picture of Rose with Buttercup.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: