Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1 Week Old

The puppies turned a week old and have almost doubled in size since their birth. Daphne is taking such great care of them and although she has always been a very laid back dog- with newcomers she is very protective- bowing down atop them and barking at a stranger. But that is all Mother Natures way. Their little whining has become more pronounced as a little bark. I have updated their pictures on the website and will add them here too....in order: Azalea, Buttercup, Chamomile, Dogwood, Erica, Fern, Ginger, Herb & Iris.... They are filling out nicely and I can not wait to see what next week brings as their eyes will finally open and they will even get up and walk....:)

1 comment:

New Teaching Mom said...

Hi, just stumbled on to your blog. I LOVE the puppies! I wish so badly I could have one (but I already have 3)! They are beautiful. So are Mom and Dad! I think Buttercup is my favorite.