Monday, January 31, 2011

Honeysuckle is a Champion


So I traveled 9 hours with my brother and his girlfriend, Diana in a snowstorm to see Honeysuckle show- not knowing if she would come home with me. She only needed 1 point to finish and there actually turned out to be a magor- so there was alot of compitition. On Sunday- she took it home. She looked so beautiful and gaited around the ring with elegance. SHe was not a puppy anymore- she was so grown up. Kathy Korab did such a wonderful job presenting her. Her husband, Jimmy did an even better job of spoiling her. She went to Kathy's as a puppy and she grew up in Jimmy's arms- sleeping in bed with him each night. She loved to cuddle and he loved her very much and it shows. Well- she came home on Sunday- and I have to say she might just be one of the most loving dogs I have ever met. She ran into my 6 year old's arms like she knew her forever. She is truly a merry soul. Thank you Kathy and Jimmy for taking such wonderful care of her; it could not show more.

No comments: