Saturday, June 12, 2010

Puppies Go Home

It's that time again to say goodbye to our babies. As always they all touched our hearts at Moondrop Gardens and not one will be forgotten. They were so wonderfully tempered and were really really beautiful. I enjoyed my time with them all so much. I know each puppy will have a wonderful family to spoil them and I am glad that I met them all.
last pic together

Delilah's Fly Boys

Dragonfly now Brady will be loved by Megan and John from Albany.



Firefly aka Duffy will be spoiled by Hank and Rolene.




Lala's Forest Friends


Buck aka Demspey will be treasured by Gloria and Phil of Beacon, NY.



Bunny, now Lilly Mae will be cuddled by the Smith's from Virginia.




Bobcat, now Ripley will be cherished by the Smith's from Connecticut


No comments: