Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dillon

Last year when we went to Florida Beth and Teaghan and Duhblain baby sat Dillon. He loved it there so much and she spoiled him so- he almost did not want to come home with me.
So when we decided to retire Dillon for breeding- it was only the most suitable choice for him to live with Beth. She has always loved him as much as her own and they all get along really very well- A nice pack if I do say so myself. She now has a cocker in every variety.
I am happy that she will care for him and spoil him with everything shes got. I do see Beth on a regular basis and know I will visit with Dillon all the time. Dillon's new name is Finnion- or "Fin" as Beth thinks DOOOLIN and DIIIIIILon are too close in pronunciation. LOL!
Please wish Beth luck with her new addition.


No comments: