Sunday, February 28, 2010

Puppies 7 weeks

Well its hard to believe after this week we will have to say goodbye to our puppies. They are so big and gorgeous and so happy. Its hard for me to say goodbye because I do love them all so much- but of course I have my regular life to get back to that usually gets put on hold when I have a litter. I can tell my friends I can come out to play again and Rose and my own dogs will get the attention they deserve. They don't mind it a few times a year- but that is why we will never have too many litters a year. It is always enjoyable and each of the puppies is always special. They will always have a name to us and we will keep in touch with them and their family as they grow.
Here are the last set of pictures......


chow time...

models...

playtime...

strike a pose...

cuteness....

wait til you see what I can do to leather....



sleeping in color order...

This weeks video... they are getting to big for 16 square feet....
Enjoy !!!

No comments: